Can you help to support those more vulnerable in our local community?
Princess Homecare has a position available for a Community Carer working with adults over the age of 65 years in and around Royal Wootton Bassett.
Particularly in this current climate those who are vulnerable living in our community need additional support both for health, living and social reasons.
We are a rural based Domiciliary care agency who provide care for those who are living in and out of town locations to enable them to live at home, even when home is quite remote.
We pride ourselves on being a small but qualitative team whose carers have an average of 20 years care experience each.
Rated as ‘Good’ across the board by CQC
Compensation and staff benefits:
- Pay rate is £8.91 – £10.75 per hour
- company pension and 28 days holiday pro rata
- Travel expenses paid for both fuel and time
- All training courses are provided from the Care Certificate up to Level 5 Diploma. Structured and achievable training programs are developed with your involvement to improve your skills as a professional carer and create a successful career plan.
- Company car. For some levels of carer, a company car is provided.
- Being part of a proud, caring team
If you would like to start your rewarding a fulfilling career apply by emailing your CV to: